Do you know how much time it takes to write a high-quality paperwork? Based on statistics, the majority of students spends at least several days. Meanwhile, the newbies can do it for several weeks. That is why, many of them want to save their time and try to find other solutions. One of these options is online writing services. Such companies can write any essays, articles, theses, research papers, etc. Also, they provide editing and proofreading help.
All Writing Secrets Revealed: How to Start a Persuasive Essay?
It is very convenient because you can get a fantastic paper within few days or even hours, and you don’t need to do anything. Nevertheless, prices for these services can be rather high; they depend on the type of work, deadline, and other specifications. In addition, this business attracts many fraudsters, so you should be careful and double check all information about writing companies, including testimonials, terms, and conditions.
However, some people are not ready to pay for their homework and prefer to do it by themselves. In this case, you should know that the hardest part of the paper is the beginning. Many students don’t know how to start the paper, so they waste their time collecting all possible information. After they gathered a bunch of material, it is very hard to determine what they should use, and what information is worthless. For this reason, it is strongly recommended to start the paper with choosing the topic and writing the outline. As an example, let’s review how to start the persuasive article.
What Is a Persuasive Essay?
The persuasive essay is the type of paper that describes any problem or topic from the certain perspective and provide evidence. Its goal is to convince the reader about the writer’s idea. So, the author must believe in his ideas and have profound knowledge in the area of study.
How to Start My Persuasive Essay?
- Choose the topic. Most teachers provide requirements and the subject for the paper, but it is your task to determine the topic. It is good news because you have an ability to choose the interesting one. Meanwhile, don’t choose a wide topic; you need to narrow it to a certain problem. As an example, a good topic is “Should immigrants have free health care?”
- Choose your point of view. After you chose the topic, it is time to choose your angle of view. If we are talking about free health care for immigrants, you need to stand for or against this problem.
- Find evidence. In addition, you point of view must be supported by evidence. And, if you find opposite or controversial arguments, it is better to change your angle or find more evidence. Otherwise, it will be hard to prove your ideas.
Outlining for the Persuasive Essay
- The introduction paragraph. Its purpose is to attract reader’s attention and give a brief overview of your ideas and arguments. If you are not sure about how to start a persuasive essay introduction, present your point of view in this section – that’s always the surest unbeatable strategy for an opening.
- Body paragraphs. Generally, each paragraph is focused on one idea and evidence that prove it. Its structure must include the introduction sentence, several sentences with arguments, and a transition to another paragraph.
- The opposite view paragraph. In this part of the persuasive article, you should describe another point of view and refute it.
- The conclusion section. The last paragraph of the paper is the summary of all ideas and arguments presented in the body section. Also, you ought to restate and reinforce the thesis.
Overall, the structure of the persuasive essay is very similar to other types of papers. Meanwhile, its distinctive feature is the analysis of the opposite point of view. That is why, if you need to write argumentative, descriptive, narrative, expository, persuasive, analytical, or any other essay, you can follow these recommendations, but skip the unnecessary paragraph.
In addition, if you don’t have time or possibility to write this paperwork by yourself, you can use professional persuasive essay help. Many companies offers many examples of how to start a persuasive essay, as well as all kinds of assistance, including writing, editing, and proofreading of your essay, article, thesis, research paper, etc. They guarantee high quality, delivery on time, affordable prices, 24/7 customer support. In order to provide outstanding quality, they hire well-educated authors who have several years of experience.
Furthermore, they regularly improve their qualification, sending the employees to specialized conferences and courses. As you may see, they do their best to ensure your full satisfaction.