Nowadays, essays, articles, theses, and research papers become an essential part of student’s life. Some people enjoy writing these paper works; others don’t like them so much and prefer to delegate their essays, articles, etc. to professionals, including freelancers and companies that offer online writing help. Each year more and more people prefer to use third party assistance and don’t waste their time. It is rather good because these companies have affordable prices and save your time. This time can be spent on more important tasks, like a part-time job, communication with family, travels, etc. However, not all writing companies and individuals are equally good and provide high-quality service. Due to the fact that they work online, it is hard to track them. Thereby, they have an ability to take your money and disappear. For this reason, it is important to check the company’s reputation and read what other people say about its activity. Great source of such information is testimonials and reviews in social networks and blogs. In addition, it gives you an opportunity to contact the person who wrote the testimonial or review by yourself and ask all questions you are interested in. As you can see, the writing service is good opportunity to get a high-quality paperwork, yet you still need to be careful and double-check all information.
Main parts of the essay: the introduction, body paragraphs, and conclusion
Meanwhile, if you don’t want to use such help and trust your work to other people, you will have to do it by yourself. In order to write an outstanding research paper, essay or any other type of article, you will need to have good knowledge of the subject, format, structure, etc. For instance, if you write an essay, you must know that it includes three main elements: the introduction, body paragraphs, and the conclusion. The introduction is a short description of your ideas and evidence. It gives a basic overview of your work. Body paragraphs prove each of your ideas. It is particularly important to include one idea per one body paragraph and provide as many evidence as it is necessary to prove it. Furthermore, you should write the conclusion paragraph. The newbies find it the hardest one of all mentioned paragraphs. That is why, let’s see how you should write it correctly.
The purpose of a conclusion of an essay
The conclusion is the summary of your paperwork, and its main goal is to present the results of the conducted research. For this purpose, you can use all ideas and evidence from the introduction and body paragraphs. Also, it should correspond to the thesis statement. The last state the problem, its relevance, and importance, and the conclusion provide the solution for this problem based on provided evidence. However, it is important not to include any new ideas, solution, and propositions that were not mentioned and researched in body paragraphs. Because they will not be taken seriously and show your incompetence. Last but not least, you should mention opportunities for further studies; why it is important to continue to research this subject. Overall, the purpose of the conclusion is to summarize your findings and give directions for further researches.
How to write a conclusion for an essay?
When you understood the purpose of the conclusion, it is time to write it. To make the great ending of your essay, you must follow certain recommendations. These pieces of advice will help you to avoid common mistakes and save your time!
- List all main ideas of your paperwork. First, you need to understand what material do you have. Analyze your work and extract all main ideas that were discovered in the essay. Moreover, it will be great to create two lists: one for the introduction and the second list for body paragraphs. Ideally, both lists should be similar. It means all topic mentioned in the introduction were discovered in the body. If your first list is longer than the second one, it means you missed some important points and didn’t provide evidence. Meanwhile, if your second list is longer than the first one, it is also not good, you included additional ideas that were not stated in the first paragraph. Try to make them identical.
- Keep it short and clear. The final paragraph of your essay must be brief and don’t include unnecessary information. For instance, you don’t need to describe your childhood or give a definition of the black hole; this information is for body paragraphs. Your task is to present the key ideas and look into the future.
- Future researches. Some people forget about this part of the conclusion. When you indicate the importance of your topic and ability to prove it, you should offer other scientists to continue your research. For this reason, it will be a great idea to show what topics require additional study.
- Don’t include any new ideas. This recommendation was already mentioned earlier, but it is too important to skip it here. If you include unproven ideas, statements, and topics, you throw discredit upon other ideas and show your incompetence.
- Take your reader to the “Next level”. Don’t rewrite your introduction and body in the conclusion section. You must use the main ideas, yet you don’t need to repeat them word by word. Try to give extra value to your reader.
As you may see, writing a good conclusion is not that easy and requires attention to details. However, it is a matter of practice. If you write essays, research papers, articles, etc. regularly, each time, it will be easier and easier for you. Make your own checklist based on these recommendations and your experience, and follow it; it will increase your efficiency and reduce time for each paperwork. Meanwhile, if you find it too hard, or you don’t want to spend your time, you can always use third party help. Hundreds and thousands of writing companies are willing to help you. The majority of them are working online, so you can order at any time of the day or night.
Stuck on definition essay writing? We are ready to show you how to write a definition essay!